OS, Processor, RAM
- WearOS for a larger choice of apps
- Snapdragon 3100/4100 and 1GB of RAM for performance and future proofing
Referencing wikipedia to make a list of options
- Fossil Gen 5
- Louis Vuitton Tambour Horizon
- Montblanc Summit 2
- Motorola Moto 360 Gen 3
- Skagen Falster 3
- Suunto 7
- Mobvoi Ticwatch Pro 3
Cost, Size, Appearance
Cost of under $300, reasonable size, and looks good
- Louis Vuitton Tambour Horizon (over $2000)
- Montblanc Summit 2 (over $1000)
- Suunto 7 ($400, size)
- Mobvoi Ticwatch Pro 3 ($300, size and appearance)
- Fossil Gen 5 ($200)
- Motorola Moto 360 Gen 3 ($200)
- Skagen Falster 3 ($200)
The Fossil Gen5 and Skagen Falster 3 are the same watch with different enclosures, so choose the more appealing one. Personally, that’s the Skagen Falster 3.
|Low Battery Mode||Yes||No|
The Skagen Falster 3 has wireless charging, but the glued on back has historically caused issues.
The Motorola Moto 360 Gen 3 was personally a better choice for supporting more satellites and having a back with screws. The speaker and low battery mode would be nice to have, but were not important enough to change the decision.